CEO of northorpe hall offers 10 hours pro-bono Executive Coaching
Dipika Kaushal is the CEO of Northorpe Hall Child & Family Trust and is undertaking an ILM Level 7 Executive Coaching Qualification. Dipika’s profile is on LinkedIn if you wish to find out more about her experience and skills:
- There are several benefits of Executive Coaching which can release individual potential through the following:
- Greater self awareness
- Improved resilience
- Awareness of behaviours and self-efficacy to meet personal/professional/organisational goals
- Improved communication
- Enhanced work-life balance
- Increased mental health through exploring ways of managing time, stress, conflict, etc
- As part of her qualification she needs to undertake 20 hours of pro-bono Executive Coaching and is currently able to offer 10 hours of Coaching free to a Senior Executive/ CEO/ Deputy CEO across the VCSE sector in Kirklees
- This will be on a first come first serve basis and the individual expressing an interest must commit to actively engaging in Coaching and the coaching process
- Coaching sessions will be for 90 minutes and Dipika is able to meet face to face if preferred.
If this is of interest to you please contact Dipika directly by messaging her through her LinkedIn account.