All charities need a great board of trustees with a range of skills, experience and ideas to make sure they're effective, efficient and legally compliant.
And being a trustee can help you:
- gain experience and progress in your career
- share existing skills and expertise
- give something back to your community
- promote a cause that's close to your heart
- improve your sense of well being
For Trustees' Week 2019, we're running an information networking and information event where anyone who is interested can meet local charities and find out more about what's involved in becoming a charity trustee.
drinks and nibbles included.