What funding & investment do you need to thrive in 2021?
At this PHP meeting, we'll be discussing & collecting your thoughts, experiences and views on the sort of funding and investment that's needed in Kirklees to help groups like yours thrive and survive. We (TSL Kirklees) is currently working on a new funding and investment strategy with Kirklees Council, and we need to hear from as many of you as possible.
We'll also update you on the latest funding opportunities, and tell you about what support and training we're offering in the next couple of months, including:
- funding to support people in financial hardship and for activities that support good wellbeing
- funding to help people move towards employment
- Safer Communities funding (focused on 'supporting communities')
- ideas and funding for community growing projects
- a workshop on how to grow your community business or project with a community share issue
- a workshop on finding your first funding and writing your first bid
- training on setting up a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO)
Please note: This event is organised by TSL Kirklees - a local charity that gives free support, advice and training to any charity, community group or social enterprise in Kirklees - and is only open to any workers, trustees or volunteers from third sector organisations based or working in Kirklees. Our events and services are free because, like any other charity, we rely on grants and funding. If you have booked a place and then cannot make it, please cancel your place via Eventbrite or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can offer that place to someone else and so that our funding isn't wasted.