TSL Kirklees Members' Meetings are for members to be able to network, connect, support each other, and share ideas and information. Their key function though, is to give members opportunities to meet and hear from key local decision makers and have their say in local strategy and developments.
The meetings are open to all members. Non-members are welcome as guests to see if it's for them. TSL Kirklees membership is currently free (and will be until we can resume face to face events). To find out more and join, please go to our website.
At this first meeting of 2021, you'll
- get an update on our third sector funding and investment strategy
- find out about new apprenticeship schemes
- hear about new initiatives to tackle vaccine hesitancy
- find out how to help people take part in this year's national census
- network, promote your activities, get support
This meeting will be on Microsoft Teams.