TSL Kirklees Members’ Meetings are for members to be able to network, connect, support each other, and share ideas and information. Their key function though, is to give members opportunities to meet and hear from key local decision makers and have their say in local strategy and developments.
The meetings are open to all members. Non-members are welcome as guests to see if it’s for them. TSL Kirklees membership is currently free (and will be until we can resume face to face events). To find out more and join, please go to our website.
- Coaching and Mentoring Offer – Deborah Hirst, Kirklees Council
- An Introduction to Thriving Kirklees (working together for healthy children, young people and families) – how to engage & apply for funding – Paveen Yaqub ,Thriving Kirklees Partnership Manager
- Adult and Community Learning – find out how your organisation can become an Adult and Community Learning Provider – Nadine Littlewood and Jeanette Palmer, Kirklees Council
- Updates from the TSL Kirklees team
- Network, promote your activities, get support
This meeting will be on Microsoft Teams.