latest tsl kirklees training, Events & networking
Find other free training & events
Healthcare procurement skills sessions at P4H England
This one-day event will feature over 30 sessions covering topics such as procurement reform, sustainability, innovation, and social value. With over 1200 registered delegates so far it looks set to be a fantastic day of learning and networking.Officially supported by NHS Supply Chain and other leading procurement organisations, this one-day event offers the opportunity to upskill in key areas of public procurement. Confirmed speakers include:
- Preeya Bailie, Director of Procurement Transformation and Commercial Delivery, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Andy Windsor, Commercial Director, NHS Supply Chain
- Simon Walsh, Group Procurement Director & Joint GM Procurement Lead, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- Michelle McCann, Director for Sustainability, NHS London Procurement Partnership
- Martin Toumay, Sustainability Manager, NHS Supply Chain
- Stuart Watkins, Senior Account Manager, Crown Commercial Service
Take a moment to review the P4H England event planner to see who else will be participating.
Public and third sector organisations can benefit from complimentary tickets, which include an onsite catering package. Click here to book your complimentary ticket today.
NEC Birmingham North Ave, Marston Green
Birmingham B40 1NT