FULLY FUNDED LEVEL 1 IN MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS QUALIFICATION
The course is delivered via Zoom with workbook and handbook posted to you for you to complete in your own time, it is accredited with CACHE. Calderdale Adult Learning have some funding available, the eligibility for the funding includes: Over 19 years of age as of 1st September 2020 and living in West Yorkshire. Plus any of the following:
- Receipt of state benefit
- Earning less than £17,000, or employed in insecure work
- Unemployed – looking to enhance skills and employment opportunities
- Mental health users – mild to moderate to include building resilience.
There will be two taught sessions delivered by Zoom. The first session will be an introduction to Calderdale Adult Learning and to start the course. The second session is a review of your learning. There is one unit for this qualification and you be provided with a workbook and handbook The course includes:
- What is meant by ‘mental health’
- Some of the social and personal factors that impact mental ill-health
- Some of the responses to mental health issues
- An awareness of cultural diversity in relation to mental health issues
Date and timesSession 1: Tuesday 15th JuneSession 2: Tuesday 29th JuneMorning – 10.00am-11.30am or:Evening – 6.00pm – 7.30pm If you would like to find out more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.