About the Organisation:
Talkthru is a registered charity offering a free, non-judgemental and confidential counselling service across Kirklees, helping parents who have lost a pregnancy, baby or have other pregnancy related issues.
Are you an organised, creative, and compassionate person?
Can you support our Centre Director and counselling team by ensuring that the office along with its finances run smoothly?
Part-time, 16 hours per week with an additional 2 hours per month to complete finance tasks
This is a chance for you to make a positive change in your community, to further develop your administrative skills and work with a great team who make a real difference to peoples lives.
Talkthru, (charity no.1122488) offer counselling services across Kirklees helping parents who have lost a pregnancy, baby or have other pregnancy-related issues. The counselling team provided 660 counselling hours last year.
The daily tasks the successful candidate will complete include:
– Providing a point of contact for clients and processing their referrals to ensure they can access the support they need at the earliest opportunity
– Distribute physical & digital communications as required
– Day to day maintenance of financial operations including bookkeeping
– Monitor, organise, and update data using database applications when necessary to maintain accuracy
– Ensure administrative practices are GDPR compliant
In addition to this, the following task is require to be completed monthly:
– Maintain accurate accounts on QuickBooks and preparation of financial reports
Please note that at Talkthru, we are a small team so everyone occasionally steps away from their normal duties to help with ad hoc tasks.
We are looking for someone with great people skills and strong emotional intelligence as these skills are key to this role. At times you will be client facing and need to adapt your style depending on each individual clients’ needs. Confidentiality is essential and will always be maintained in and outside of work.
Talkthru is open on Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri each week and is based in the centre of Huddersfield.
If this sounds like the kind of exciting challenge you are looking for and feel that you can demonstrate the skills we are looking for then we would love to hear from you.
Closing date: 7th August 2020
Interview date: in week beginning 10th August 2020
Start date: 24th August 2020
For more information about the role or to arrange a phone call (01484 515137) to discuss this role further please email email@example.com
Please send completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: 2nd Floor Revenue Chambers, St Peter's Street, Huddersfield, HD1 1DL
- Salary: £9.50/Hour
- Deadline: Aug 07, 2020
- Email: email@example.com
- Organisation Name: Talkthru
- Organisation Phone Number: 01484515137
- Organisation Address: 2nd Floor Revenue Chambers,St Peter's Street, , Huddersfield, HD1 1DL