Website Pennine Domestic Abuse Partnership
About the Organisation:
PDAP delivers nationally accredited, quality marked specialist domestic abuse support services across Kirklees working within a coordinated partnership response to victims of domestic abuse as part of the local area multi agency strategy to tackling domestic abuse. PDAP is the largest specialist domestic abuse charity in Kirklees providing innovative and responsive support services to anyone affected by or escaping domestic abuse. We have continued to grow over the last year and are seeking compassionate, determined individuals to join our committed teams.
Part time 22.5 hours per week
The role will provide a range of administrative and business support services across the organisation, including support to PDAP Senior Leadership Team and Board of Trustees. The Admin Officer will be part of a PDAP Central Business Support and Finance department to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the organisations business support requirements including all administration functions.
Applicants are required to have knowledge and experience of:
- communicating effectively and efficiently as part of a central business processes
- communicating effectively and efficiently with external professions and members of the public
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and word
- Navigating data base systems confidently
- Excellent organisational skills and record keeping
- Generous holiday entitlement: 29 days annual leave (pro rata for part-time roles), plus bank holidays
- Employer’s pension contribution is 6% of salary
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Employment Mental Wellbeing Scheme
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A PDAP APPLICATION FORM
Application packs including Job Descriptions and Person Specifications for all roles can be found and downloaded by using this link: https://pdap.co.uk/job-opportunities/ Or
Requested by email from: email@example.com
Closing date for completed applications is 24th May 2021
Shortlisting and interviews the week commencing 31st May 2021
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
PDAP is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk will ensure that all our policies reflect this. All recruitment is carried out in line with PDAP Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy and Procedures.
- Location: Kirklees
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum pro rata
- Deadline: May 24, 2021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organisation Name: Pennine Domestic Abuse Partnership
- Organisation Phone Number:
- Organisation Address: Unit S 11 / S12 Brooks Mill, Armitage Bridge, Huddersfield, HD4 7NR