About the Organisation:
New Year – New Challenge?
· Are you considering a new challenge for the New Year?
· Would you like to make a valuable contribution to your community?
· Do you have 5-8 hours per month available to support a worthwhile charity?
Carers Trust Mid Yorkshire are a charity providing respite support to unpaid Carers; providing a regular break each week by stepping in to take care of their loved one for a few hours enabling the Carer to have some rest and relaxation of their choice. The organisation is a charity of significant size with over 100 employees and holds a CQC rating of Good (January 2019).
Carers Trust Mid Yorkshire are looking for a number of additional Trustees. We are looking for Trustees who understand the needs of Carers.
The Organisation supports the communities of Kirklees, Wakefield, Leeds and Calderdale and we would really like our Board to reflect these communities and the diversity within them. Carers Trust Mid Yorkshire is an independent charity which benefits from its close association with Carers Trust National network.
Why Become a Trustee
· Apply your expertise in a way that will benefit your local community and charity
· Play a fundamental role in the strategic development of the organisation
· Learn more about the management of a charity and the strategic decisions to be made
· Enhance your network with people from a variety of backgrounds and continue to develop your own career.
What we are Specifically Looking For
· The ability to support the organisation, offering 5-8 hours per month engaged in a variety of activities including bi-monthly Board meetings.
· A trustee with experience in Finance to be our Treasurer
· Trustees with a variety of life skills to support our Charity
If you would like to express an interest in joining our Board of Trustees please email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you are interested and the skills that you may offer.
Closing Date: 29/01/2021
- Location: West Yorkshire - Meetings take place Virtually or at the Carers Trust Mid Yorkshire Office in Huddersfield
- Salary: Voluntary
- Deadline: Jan 29, 2021
- Email: email@example.com
- Organisation Name: Carers Trust Mid Yorkshire
- Organisation Phone Number: 01484 537036
- Organisation Address: Milford House, Unit 9, Shaw Park, Silver Street, Aspley, Huddersfield, HD5 9AF