Registration/membership on the tsl kirklees website is free.
It is open to organisations (charities, community and voluntary groups, social enterprises) that work in or are based in kirklees, and partners (such as council and health colleagues) and funders that work with and support those organisations.
it is not open to individuals
- If you’re thinking of setting up a new community group, project or charity please go here.
- If you’re thinking of setting up a social enterprise click here.
- You can also speak to your local TSL Kirklees Community Anchor organisation for help with setting up something new. Find your local Community Anchor here.
Register to promote your job and volunteering opportunities and more…
- Organisations have the choice of becoming Members of TSL Kirklees (Click here for more info) as well as:
- Promote volunteering roles
- Advertise jobs
- Promote new funding opportunities (if applicable)
- Share and promote news and updates about their organisation or services
- Promote events for other local groups and organisations
- Promote community events and services to local people
- Add useful resources to share with other groups and organisations
Funders & Partners
Funders & partner Registration
As a Funder or Partner you can promote your jobs, volunteering roles and funding opportunities (but you can’t become a TSL Kirklees Member).
- Promote your grants and funding for third sector organisations in Kirklees
- Promote volunteering roles in Kirklees
- Advertise jobs (in Kirklees or neighbouring areas)
- Share and promote news and updates about your organisation, funds or services to local third sector organisations
- Promote events to local third sector organisations
- Promotes community events and services to local peoplein Kirklees
- Add useful resources to share with local third sector organisation
Become a Member – its free!
Organisations can choose to become a member of tsl Kirklees – for those who really want to get involved!
- Vote at our AGM, & stand for election to our Board of Trustees
- Have more of a say in the strategic direction of the third sector in Kirklees
- Receive Member Updates and be invited to our bi-monthly Member Meetings
- Be added to our Member Directory and build links with other members
- Share offers, appeals and opportunities with other members via our website and private Facebook Group
simply tick ‘i agree’ under membership confirmation when you register
Terms & Conditions
- Before registering, please check if your organisation is already registered. If they are, please contact us to be added as a Team Member or ask your Lead Team Member to add you (via their Dashboard).
- Your registration will be approved by us before you’re account is created and you are given access to the website and we reserve the right to decline your registration if we don’t think you fit our criteria.
- Only third sector organisations working in or based in Kirklees can register or become members.
- Only funders and partners working in or based in Kirklees can register.
- All volunteering roles, jobs, news, events & resources will be approved by us before they are published.
- Once approved we will aim to share them via our social media and put them in our next newsletters (if appropriate).
- Any organisation wanting to promote volunteering roles will need to have all the appropriate policies and procedures in place. If you do not have them or aren’t sure what’s required, please speak to our volunteering team – email@example.com and they can help you get the right things in place. This is a requirement of our accreditation as the registered Volunteer Centre for Kirklees.
- Volunteering roles, events, funding opportunities and jobs will be advertised until their deadline/expiry date, or for 3 months if there isn’t a definite deadline/expiry date. You will get an email asking if you would like to extend this for a further 3 months, before it expires.
- In return for registering for our free services we ask that you:
- Respond to any enquiries you receive via our website as promptly as possible (for volunteering roles, jobs and funding), ideally within 10 working days
- Keep your account details and dashboard up-to-date
- Mark when volunteering roles are filled or when candidates are placed or let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.