Kirklees C-Card Scheme Training
About this event
This is a virtual training course which is delivered via Microsoft Teams. You will be sent a link to the Teams meeting via Eventbrite. Please ensure that you have access to Microsoft Teams if you book onto this course.
To enable participants to be part of the Kirklees C-Card Condom Distribution Scheme and provide information and support around sexual health to young people and young adults.
Professionals working in Kirklees who deliver direct work with young people aged 13 to 24 years, and wish to deliver the Kirklees C-Card Scheme within their organisation. This includes the registration of young people onto the C-Card Scheme.
1. To develop an understanding of the Kirklees C-Card Scheme process and to be able to deliver C-Card interventions
2. To be able to register young people and young adults onto the C-Card scheme which includes using the C-Card database
3. To increase awareness of the types and variety of condoms, dams, femidoms, lube and other products available through the scheme
4. To acquire relevant information about Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) and the screening process
5. Increase participants knowledge of sexual health services and online testing and be able to support young people to access these
Locala Sexual Health Services