Several of the experts who were due to speak at our cancelled Marketing Conference in April are offering free virtual support on topics such as marketing plans, PR and social media.
Rich Sutcliffe from social enterprise, Agency for Good is running a series of free webinars aimed at third sector organisations called, Demystifying Marketing. They are on Tuesday and Thursdays at 10am, starting next week. You can choose from:
- Simplifying and demystifying marketing on 26th May
- Build understanding and connection with your message on 28th May
- PR: the basics of securing media coverage for your organisation on 2nd June
- Digital marketing simplified on 4th June
- Getting customers to come to you through Google on 9th June
- Don't press the boost button - a simple guide to creating a Facebook Ad on 11th June
- Using marketing data for impact on 16th June
Agency for Good also offer 6 hours of free marketing help to local third sector organisations who need it.
Janet Bebb and Esther Orridge from Social Progress are accredited Facebook She Means Business trainers and they'll be taking part in 2 lunchtime expert Q&A sessions on:
- Wednesday 20th May
- Wednesday 3rd June
Janet is also a trainer for the Leeds City Region initiatives, Digital Enterprise and AD:Venture who offer free business support and training to organisations in West Yorkshire and Harrogate (including Kirklees) with an ambition to grow (which can include third sector organisations).