Kirklees Citizens Advice & Law Centre: Still Open for Advice & Support

A message from TSL Kirklees Member, Kirklees Citizens Advice and Law Centre (KCALC)

KCALC is still open and available to support people with advice.  Staff are working from home and and will call or email clients back.  There are 3 ways to get in touch:

  • Via the website and Contact Us form
  • Via referral from professionals, council staff, Councillors, MPs offices, and partner agencies:
  • Via the Citizens Advice call centre - 0344 848 970.  Calls are handled centrally and then passed to the relevant local Citizens Advice.Specialist services:
    Full details of all services can be found on the KCALC website and they can be accessed as above with enquiries being passed to specialist teams as appropriate.  These include:
    Housing - we are focusing our resources on homelessness, and our housing team can be contacted direct on 01924 663541.  Other general housing queries should be directed to Fusion Housing.
    Community Care
    Asylum - we are ONLY giving advice on asylum issues, i.e. NOT other immigration advice.
    EU Settlement Scheme
    Employment – our direct advice number is 01924 868147.

Share this post with your friends

Share on facebook
Share on email
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

0 replies on “Kirklees Citizens Advice & Law Centre: Still Open for Advice & Support”