Social Enterprise Yorkshire & Humber (SEYH) represents, promotes and connects social enterprises across the region.
If you are a social enterprise, you can become a member and receive regular updates, resource signposting and advice, and exclusive member benefits.
They are also run regular events including:
SEYH Landscape – Demystifying Devolution – 2nd March 2pm – 3.30pm
The West Yorkshire devolution deal is the biggest deal of its kind bringing more than £1.8 billion of investment for the region into local control. It will also see the creation of the first ever directly elected Mayor of West Yorkshire with elections taking place in May 2021. This session will be run by Ben Still, Managing Director of West Yorkshire Combined Authority.
Find out more here
SEYH Knowledge – Pivot Don’t Pause – Real Business Strategies for the Pandemic and beyond
Whether you’ve had to close the doors on your physical business or you’ve pivoted online, Joelle will be joining us for an informal but informative, interactive workshop. This is the place to be to learn skills and strategies to help your business earn and grow, during the pandemic and beyond. This will be all about practical steps that you can implement right now, no fluff or theory here!
Find out more here
They have 7 awards up for grabs:-
- Social Enterprise of the Year – sponsored by Hempsons
- Social Entrepreneur – sponsored by Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP)
- Social Impact – sponsored by Key Fund
- Social Investment – sponsored by Big Society Capital
- Start Up Social Enterprise – sponsored by Wrigleys
- Tech for Good – sponsored by ESP Projects
- Environmental – sponsored by Leeds Business School
The closing date is Thursday 18th March and the ceremony is due to take place virtually on 22nd April. To find out more and access the nomination forms click here.