Accelerator Programme designed to support the growth of social enterprises (including charities).
“Social enterprise is said to offer possibilities for social engagement and economic inclusion to different social groups, providing novel solutions to a range of societal problems that the state and private sector have been unable to solve.”
In partnership with Global Enterprise Links (GEL), Kirklees Council have launched a three month programme to support and develop social enterprises, community groups and third sector organisations.
The project will include a flexible, blended, practical approach designed to help participants take their organisations forward.
The programme will include:
- Access to Finance
- Digital Transformation: Data Visualization
- Developing Leadership: Culture
- Management Capability: Teams, workforce development
- Coaching and Mentoring : Business mentors
- Marketing, Customer Experiences, Social Media Marketing
For further information please contact Sharon@yaba.uk.com / 07807 474885
Start date September 2019
Please note: Entries will only accepted from social enterprises or charities. A social enterprise is any organisation, including charities, that is trading or wants to trade and earn profit for community benefit. It is defined by Social Enterprise Yorkshire and Humber as:
- having a clear social or environmental mission which is set out in its governing documents,
- an independent business which earns income through trading,
- controlled or owned in the interests of the social mission,
- either reinvesting or giving away its profits or surpluses to further its social purpose,
- and transparent about how it operates and the impact it has.