Charity Digital, set up to help charities be more digital, are holding a free virtual event on 15 October 2020 9am-1pm to help charities navigate an exciting era of digital fundraising.
The event will consist of 10 sessions across 2 streams and will allow charities to hear how other organisations are adapting to the new fundraising environment – with specific information on the tools and tricks they’re using and the hardships that they’re facing along the way.
You’ll also have the opportunity to catch up with hundreds of other charity professionals in their breakout rooms. There, you can continue conversations, pick up new learnings and share your digital fundraising thoughts, ideas and stories.
The sessions will be covering the following topics:
- Harnessing the power of virtual events
- Embracing a digital culture and adapting to change
- Is community fundraising the future of fundraising?
- Social media and fundraising
- Making the most of you donor audiences
- Digital exclusion – are you reaching all your possible donors?
- More coming soon
Sign up and keep updated with agenda and speaker announcements.