WHO: EDEN’S FOREST
Eden’s Forest CIC offer services and learning opportunities in the outdoors – curriculum based work to bushcraft and everything in between!
Both children and adults can develop independent learning skills, self esteem, confidence, resilience and a life-long love of nature.
WHAT: Choose from:
- Green Woodworking – from whittling and spoon carving to making bird boxes and feeders
- Outdoor Arts and Crafts – from felting to hapa zome (natural printing), painting, willow weaving, and pewter casting
- Adventurous Activities – zipwire, slack lines and rope swings
- Introduction to Forest Therapy
- Chilling and chatting round the campfire with unlimited tea and coffee
- Forest Walks and Woodland Management
FIND OUT MORE: Eden’s Forest
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org, 07923 205584