WHO: GROWING WORKS
Growing works delivers therapeutic gardening sessions for vulnerable adults; outdoor activities for families who have children with additional needs; gardening and outdoor therapy workshops, training and events and horticultural services. Our weekly activities include:
• SPROUT – whole family outdoor activities for families with children who have additional needs
• BUD – Social and Therapeutic horticulture sessions to support health and well being
• POD – a mobile unit delivering Grow Your Own workshops and training with a variety of groups throughout Kirklees.
- Wellbeing through empowerment – trying something new like bushcraft and firelighting, den building and knots or green woodworking
- Mindfulness in nature – chill out outside, learn mindfulness techniques and yoga, enjoy nature crafts.
FIND OUT MORE: Growing Works
CONTACT: By email: email@example.com, mobile: 07719 509703