Local Community Projects Fund for projects that will improve resilience in your community.
Projects must be in an area with a Greggs shop.
This can include sessional activities/respite support, equipment for sessional activities, trips and residential breaks. They are interested in new approaches and innovative ideas as well as sustainable approaches to supporting your community. They do not fund running costs or continuation of existing and ongoing work.
All projects must support a community of interest, ie people who are:
- Disabled or suffering chronic illness
- Living in poverty
- Voluntary carers
- Homeless people
- Isolated older people
- Other demonstrable significant need
Key Performance Targets:
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate improvements against at least one Key Performance Targets to be successful for a grant:
- Beneficiaries have decreased social isolation
- Beneficiaries report improved health and wellbeing
- Beneficiaries report improved resilience/coping mechanisms
- Beneficiaries have improved life skills
- Beneficiaries have improved opportunities