NCVO have a number of free recorded webinars that can be accessed through their website including:
- Governing during a pandemic: What are the key thing trustees need to be focused on?
- Assessing health and safety risk in uncertain times
- Board leadership: Supporting your charity through the next phase of the coronavirus pandemic
- Making decisions in tough times
- Building organisational resilience: Things for small charities to consider
- The easing of lockdown: Legal and practical considerations for returning to work
- Easing of lockdown: Practical considerations for managing and supporting staff
- How to manage operational change in a time of uncertainty
- Safeguarding through Covid-19 and beyond
To access any of these webinars please visit the link below.