#GivingTuesdayNow is a new global day of giving and unity that will take place on May 5, 2020.
People around the world will be given the opportunity to come together and show their generosity, particularly during these unprecedented times.
All acts of generosity and kindness are welcomed and are not restricted to fundraising. Here's how your organisation can participate in #GivingTuesdayNow.
● Share good news stories. Both from your organisation and other stories that inspire you. Check out GivingTuesday’s social channels for examples. Showcase all the good happening in your community.
● Thank your supporters - host a virtual thank you, or add to a virtual donor wall
● 24 hours of gratitude - post once an hour about things your organisation is grateful for.
● Amplify others - fundraise for another organisation, create a Facebook album to share your partners’ work.
● Go live - share how your organisation has been responding to COVID-19 and how it’s impacted your work.
For more information, see this pack.